MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My New Site Liquid Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone

I am creating a new website focusing on Layouts and Tutorials etc but the site is only half way done atm as i am intergrating it with Mybb. So i went ahead and setup the forums to get it out of the way.

I am wanting to build up abit of a community and offer another place to hang out, share tutorials, free designs, free & paid hosting and anything else.

The Site and Forums can be located at

For The Site - http://www.liquid-network.net/

For The Forums - http://www.liquid-network.net/forums/

Please be nice and take 2 mins to reg and make a post

Also if you have a website please post it in the advertising section and i will return to favour by registering on your site.

Thanks alot

Chris.
Looks nice. Big Grin
Unique theme but there are two things that are bugging me:

1) No logo! A design site definitely needs an impressive logo
2) New post icons. I just think they are too big and clunky compared to your minimalist theme.
Hi There

Thanks for the comments

Yeah a Logo will be added soon once i get things i am working on out the way etc and i will look into either creating new icons or shrinking them down abit.

Once again thanks alot for the comments they are appreciated.

Reapa.
Just a quick update.

Anyone who is visiting the site and it does not load this is due to the server being migrated and upgraded at the data center but should be back online within 2 hours or hopefully sooner.

Reapa.
It's still down?
Just an update.

Had a reply from the support staff the work on the node and server is still being carried out and there is no ETA on a finish time yet Sad

Hopefully it will be soon

Cheers

Reapa.
Hi Peeps

Well after a day or more without a server online weve finally had the issues resolved and the website is now back online.

You may now vist and register and post away etc

Thanks alot

Chris.
hey, i love that you put forum images (links) on the top of your main page. Gives it a consistant look! good job Smile

a link fromthe forum back to your site sais "Website", you should probably name it "main" or "home"
also, what engine are you suing for the front? looks good.
Pages: 1 2