MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploaded Plugins don't show up in Admin CP -> cannot be installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since a few days most of my installed plugins do not show up in the admin cp plugin manager. If I want to install new plugins only some of them appear in the admin cp and can be activated. The old plugins are still working and cannot be deactevated. I really need no install new plugins. Would it be possible to manually activate plugins? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? PLease help me.
Check your plugins directory and check that all the files are still there.
they are all there
How can I edit the cache? By editing the cache it would be possible to add plugins manually, would't it? Can I do it with mysql or where is the cache? I hope there is an easier way.
Are they always the same plugins that do not show? If so what plugin is this? Did you recently update your forum?

When a plugin does not show it sometimes means that the plugin is broken.

I would also try deleting all your plugins from the plugin folder and re uploading them all perhaps.
Simply adding them to the plugin cache wouldn't work either. They have to be activated / deactivated properly
As stated above, could you point us to which plugins you're talking about?
Also, does the Plugin manager page "cut-off" (ie doesn't display the whole page)?
The page of the plugin manager is displayed. The plugins that do not show up are: Mybb SEO, Redirectonregister, rss2post, Thank you and maybe something else that I have already deleted. I can't believe that they are all broken, because then there would be more people having this problem. I have tried to reupload the plugins, but it wasn't any help.
I found the problem! The problem was the plugin QuickTheme. As soon as I deleted QuickTheme everything was allright again. Thank you all for your help.