MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugins don't show up in plugin manager -> cannot be activated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since a few days most of my installed plugins do not show up in the admin cp plugin manager. When I upload new plugins only some of them appear in the admin cp and can be activated. The old plugins are still working and cannot be deactevated. I really need no install new plugins. Would it be possible to manually activate plugins? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? PLease help me.
My guess would be that you have a defective plugin installed, and it's keeping the rest from showing. It is most likely the last one on the list, so you might try deactivating that one and seeing if clears up the problem?
At first I thought you might be right. The last plugin I added was QuickRegister. I had it deactivated beacause as soon as I activate the plugin my forum does not work anymore. I totally removed the plugin but it did not help. Sad
Try deactivating all your plugins and reactivating them.
I found the problem! The problem was the plugin QuickTheme. As soon as I deleted QuickTheme everything was allright again. So you where right Judel
Thank you
Glad I could help, but I'm surprised it's Quick Theme. I use that one with no problems on my forum. hmmmmm
It seems to be a weird problem with my forum. I have no idea why.