MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The theme file is not for the current version of myBB? PLZ HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Im using MyBB 1.2.12 latest version, but i want change default theme to other, i downloaded themes from mybbcentral.com. But whenever i try to uplad theme XML file in my Admin control panel i get this messege:-

"The theme file is not for the current version of myBB you are running (1.2.12). If you still wish to install it, please change 'Ignore Version Compatibility' to yes."

as you can see this screenshot:
[attachment=9037]

but some theme XML files uploaded successfully. but why some of them generate this error??
P
Help will be much appriciated.! THANKS!
i need help??
If the theme is for MyBB 1.2.x, set "Ignore Version Compatibility" to "yes" when importing the theme. Be aware however, that you may have to make some minor template modifications for the theme to be fully compatible with MyBB 1.2.12.

Also, please do not double post unless 24 hours have elapsed.
ok

if i "Ignore Version Compatibility" to "yes" then what modifications i need to do? for complete compatibility?
step by step plz???

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Without knowing the version the theme was made for, I can't say for sure; but chances are that you may need to do this.