MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: html mass mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi freinds i want to know that how can we set the send e-mail formats that are sent to the association users through management panel on html. because in normal situation it is like text. it means that an e-mail with html format be sent to an g-mail or yahoo box by the association .
please help me Sad
You can't send emails in html format using the MyBB mailer.
You will be able to in MyBB 1.4
Tikitiki Wrote:You will be able to in MyBB 1.4

Can someone please, please, please kindly give us an idea of when this 1.4, even in Beta will be released.

Are we talking months, weeks or days?
IfOnly Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:You will be able to in MyBB 1.4

Can someone please, please, please kindly give us an idea of when this 1.4, even in Beta will be released.

Are we talking months, weeks or days?

A beta has been publicly accessible for at least a month now.
Thanks Tikitiki.

I have found the beta on various support members links but did not relaise it was available for us to use.

Where could I get a copy please and without holding you to anything, is it good enough to use on a new site from scratch.
It isn't a publicly released beta, you can use the boards that people have set up, but you can't get the code yet.
MrDoom Wrote:It isn't a publicly released beta, you can use the boards that people have set up, but you can't get the code yet.

Thank you, so back to my original question then....

Is it anticipated as months, weeks, or days please.

I have been told that this 1.4 is the answer to other functions that I require for a brand new site/forum and I am currently trying to make my mind up between MyBB1.4, SMF 2.0 Beta 3 and phpbb3.

I really do like a lot about the look, feel and support forums of MyBB but I need to install a forum on my new site soon and must make a decision and get on with it.
Pages: 1 2