MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having problem, first i could not log out of the admin section of the board. Well i have read some of the post about logging in and out. I have change to member.php folder check the code as displayed on the logout problem, reset my cookies and delete existing cookies from my my computer and now when i try to login it said it was successful but once to login is complete it shows me as guest and inviting me to login. can anyone help?
Make sure in the Admin CP that the cookie domain is set to your website's address, without www., like mysite.com only with your domain.

Also, if you have two MyBB forums on the same site that can cause problems just with your browser.

BMR777
BMR777 Wrote:Make sure in the Admin CP that the cookie domain is set to your website's address, without www., like mysite.com only with your domain.

Also, if you have two MyBB forums on the same site that can cause problems just with your browser.

BMR777

I cant login to the board, so i can get to admin cp.
Try logging in to the Admin CP directly by visiting yoursite.com/mybb/admin.

BMR777
BMR777 Wrote:Try logging in to the Admin CP directly by visiting yoursite.com/mybb/admin.

BMR777

Thanks i had a , instead of . in the cookie section
I'm glad it's working. I had a client do almost exactly same thing on my forum host so that's how I knew where to look right away. Smile

BMR777