MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the Font for the Usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to have custom and each usergroup with different fonts but how can I do that?

do I have to add the fonts in
inc/captcha_fonts
?

and when I am done in this field --->

Username Style
This allows you to set a custom name style for this usergroup. Please use {username} to represent the name.

should the code be like this?

<span style="color:#efefef;"><strong><FONT FACE="Times New Roman"><em>{username}</em></FONT></strong></span>

that font is only use as example up there I am going to use different ones .
You don't need to upload any fonts for the username style. You just need to specify it just like you already have.

Please note that the fonts you choose must be installed on your visitor's computers in order to show up correctly.
Isn't there a way we can install in the forum and other get to see the same font too?
bumpty!
DragonLord Wrote:Isn't there a way we can install in the forum and other get to see the same font too?

No there isn't. It's a limitation with web browsers. When the browser goes through the HTML for the page and reaches a font, it looks for it in the computer's font folder, and if it's not found, it will use a default font.