MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vietnammess language! help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I look for a Vietnammess language for myBB, so how to using utf-8 charset? plz help me
The next version of MyBulletinBoard, called MyBB Gold, will offer better support for other languages. The translator for that language can then easily select a character encoding to be used for his language. Waiting for Gold to be released is probably the best idea (no date has been set yet, but the team is making great progress fixing bugs and implementing suggestions).

To my knowledge no Vietnamese language pack has been made yet. Do you mean you are willing to translate into Vietnamese?
Hi,

edit the template "headerinclude".

BTW, in MyBB Gold you can set the encoding in the lang-files. Wink

Greets,
Michael
Michael83 Wrote:Hi,

edit the template "headerinclude".
Thanks, I'll try it
Hey, wait!
where do i can download myBB Gold Sad
You can't atm. It's still beta.
Michael83 Wrote:You can't atm. It's still beta.

Sad Sad
I'm sorry if I did not make this clear in the PM I sent you; what I meant to say was that we are making great progress when it comes to fixing bugs in the Gold release so that it shouldn't be too long before it's released (although we can't give a date yet) Smile
I had Translated MyBB into Vietnamese language !
I will attache it on this board !
Regards
Welcome to MyBB World in Vietnam
Hi all !
I feel favorite with this board and will be release Vietnamese soon as soon ) in 2-3 days at the next time.
I've some since experience with SimpleMachine forum, PCNuke & e107 translator works then now time for MyBB translation job Toungue

Visit my site: http://www.3dmeets.com for more information (I've done translator SMF & TibyPortal to Vietnamese and current use it for my site Big Grin)
See you next time.
ELPVN
Pages: 1 2