MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Print all threads in a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like to be able printing all the threads (including the posts) of a forum, without the need of opening each thread and then printing one after the other.

Can someone help me finding a way to do this? I tried to search around a lot, but wasn't able finding any solution for this.

Thank you.
Sorry but I can't help you with this, but I'm intrigued as to why you would want such a plug in, cos to me that could be an awful lot of paper used/wasted!
Well, I'd like to use the forum for communication between customer and my company. My idea is that I create a forum about a project and each thread is a single change request, including our company answers. When it is needed to do a review meeting, it could be helpful so to have all requests at a glance.
I know that maybe this is a bit of a misuse of the myBB in itself, but as it is such a wonderful and powerful tool, this would perfectly fit our needs.