MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iTrader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iTrader would be a great MOD fot MyBB. It was requested last year, but no-one answered Sad
Hi,
It'd be nice if you could explain the system. Not everyone (in fact, hardly anyone) here uses vBulletin so we aren't familiar with what you want.
From a search, it appears to be some reputation system. Could you explain the difference with it as opposed to the MyBB reputation system?
OK. It is a traders-rep, where you get +1 point for a successful transaction, and -1 point for a bad transaction.

Its sort of like the MyBB's rep system, but it is unrelated, because someone could have 100 rep, but -3 iTrader.

It may be easy to make, basing it on the MyBB rep system, I dont know Smile
peter_anderson Wrote:Its sort of like the MyBB's rep system, but it is unrelated, because someone could have 100 rep, but -3 iTrader.
Could you explain that part? To me, it sounds like a second reputation system - if you don't need the reputation system, can't you just relabel it to "iTrader"?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
peter_anderson Wrote:Its sort of like the MyBB's rep system, but it is unrelated, because someone could have 100 rep, but -3 iTrader.
Could you explain that part? To me, it sounds like a second reputation system - if you don't need the reputation system, can't you just relabel it to "iTrader"?

here's a example of a forum that uses itrader:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/

as you can see, when you click someones username, you can see how many itraders they have... it is indeed similar to the rep system but with this you would have to put in a title, thread url, and only is allowed at certain forums..Smile
From what I can tell, the only difference is that:
1) You can rep someone multiple times
2) Reps are tied up to a thread
3) From what you've said, the threads must be in specified forums

Is that right?

Here's a plugin which allows multiple reputations - I think it could be modified to tie reputation down to certain threads.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/multiple-r...ions-1.0.1
(haven't actually seen the plugin, so can't say anything for sure)
I also think a module like this would be great. I would use it.
Yes Vbulletin Itrader reputation system is really great. Its different from the reputation system in MYBB.
any one developing this iTrader module?....if not i will develop it

please reply me....
I like the Ronomeesystem off vBulletin bether then iThrader Smile
MyBB has a iThrader Big Grin:

[attachment=20703]

Do you know the Renommesystem?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=390&d=1275858361]
Pages: 1 2