MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: approve certain users posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
i have looked and can't seem to see what i am looking for but it may be i am searching with the wrong words.
is it possible to have it so that a certain users posts have to be approved by a moderator before they are shown on forum?
sorry if it is right in front of me but i just can't see it
Currently thread/post/attachment moderation settings are per forum. You'll need a plugin or modification to have it per-user. Please look at http://dennistt.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=98 - I wrote it a while ago, and I'm not sure if it's still working 100% with the latest version of MyBB, but you can give it a shot.
thanks , i'll try it and let you know
thanks Dennis, it works fine, just a quick question though , if there are posts that need moderating it doesn't give a message at the top, its not supposed to is it? not a complaint, just need to know it is working as it should Smile
No there's no message at the top, those are for reported posts. If you look down the forum list, you'll see numbers in parentheses if there are posts that are unapproved.
many thanks Smile
thanks