MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Football (Soccer) Chat forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created this forum a little while back, and am quite pleased with its development. I am working hard on content at the moment, plus links, to attract a few more members.

www.footie-forum.co.uk

Since we are in a highly competitive market, I am already pleased to come up on page 1 on G for the term 'football chat forum', without even that much of effort.

Someone has told me I need to invest in a decent logo/banner for the top, plus some customisations to my theme to make it more football-related, but I am trying to keep it simple for the time being.

I have found that myBB was a great piece of software as an introduction to forum-building, as I have found it very easy to use and quite functional.

Any or all comments, good or bad, will be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.
you know, i found this forum quit easily on google and I think it would be awsome if you had a snazzy bannar to distinguish this forum from the others
Cheers
I like your forum
I recommend to you to use my style solofutbol

cheers! Toungue
Couple suggestions:

New banner, or atleast center your curent one.
Change the New Posts, No New Posts, Forum Locked icons, maybe use soccerballs?

Other than that, it looks good!
You need a bigger banner!

Probably a banner that randomises each star from each BPL team.

Maybe Man Utd might got Ronaldo, Arsenal having Eduardo, Chelsea having Terry/Drogba etc and so on!
What's the BPL?