MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Development] Skunk'd - Web 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks!
I thought I would post this here as a development of a theme I am making. It is called Skunk'd, because I think it sounds cool lol!

Anyway this template is going to be Web 2.0 and overtime I will be releasing new colours, including purples and oranges, with a glossy look.

It is going to be 100% original, no recolours of the original theme, and hopefully some mods I am working on will be included in the pack.

I will be updating this thread overtime, with images and news on the pack. But for now I would appreciate any feature you would like to see on it.

Ryan Smile
Sounds good...
Good luck with it! Big Grin
Very cool. Looking forward to it. Smile

My only suggestion would be drop down menus like along the top links section. For some reason most doing themes dont do that and so this is one area i am sure most will appreciate. I know i will. Smile

Thanks.
I'm subscribing to this thread, thanks for your effort
I haven't forgotten about this. I'm just in the middle of school examinations at the moment, and so the project has been delayed a while. Smile