MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Forum and Child Forum Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok right i have a Category with a fourm under it and a child forum under it and in one of my child forums it doesnt come up on the main forum which is on the forum index page the new posts and the rest it does what do i do?
ausnrl Wrote:Ok right i have a Category with a fourm under it and a child forum under it and in one of my child forums it doesnt come up on the main forum which is on the forum index page the new posts and the rest it does what do i do?

do you have a url.... just to figure out
Try Admin CP > Maintainence > Cache Manager > Forums > Rebuild Cache
nup k776 that didnt work
Can you post the url please.
http://forums.nrlleague.com if you post in the gold coast child forum under National Rugby League it doesnt say a new post
Are you trying to show the "child forums" on your index.php? If so, I believe you have to manually do that through HTML in your forum description.

I hope that helps.
Ok i dont get wat u mean this is how it goes. I have My board index > Competitions Category > National Rugby League forum > Upcoming Gold Coast Child forum
Is this what you are trying to do (see attachment)? If so it's in gold. Right now you have to use html link code in the description.
no if u checked my site and joined just to test and tried posting in the Upcoming Gold Coast Sub Forum the new posts dont come up on the main page. This is my story. I post in the Broncos child fourm right and it comes up say it was called Broncos win time posted 3:45 pm now i post in the upcoming gold coast child forum right at maybe 3:50 pm when no one else is on right and yeah on the main page under the NRL Forum still says Broncos win posted 3:45 pm and its ment to say the thread i posted in the Upcoming Gold Coast Forum.
Pages: 1 2