MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to stick with the "admin approval" option which we used on the vBulletin forum. It`s nice to be able to manually go over their details beforehand.

Just wondering how the process works when someone registers? Does it send them an email telling them their account is pending or something? Once approved or disapproved does the system send them another email to let them know?

Is there an option where admin can be emailed whenever new registrations are waiting? I looked everywhere for this. If not, then it`s a case of checking admin cp often?

Thanks
im not totally sure, but i think theres a way to get an email/PM telling you so

if not, you'll have to keep checking the admin-CP home for un-activated users Wink
DennisTT Wrote:http://mods.mybboard.net/view/email-noti...gistration

This may be of use to you.

Thanks, that plugin is very helpful.

Is there an option or will there be in future, that when the admin approval is selected in registration that the member is emailed once approved? I registered a dummy account, I never received a single email - is this normal? I figured perhaps "thank you, your account is in pending" bla bla, but there was nothing. When the account was approved, again nothing.