MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SurfnLearn Forum and tutorials!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking good! Nice theme too.

As soon as I get five minutes for MYSELF and not being pulled in 50 different directions from others to do stuff for them, you can bet your tukus I'm joining!

How's your move going?
Always love more users! hehe Smile
It's going pretty good, havent had a problem since!
Has anyone here used the "Ads after first post" mod? I tried using it but it starts showing 2 ads and theres a huge gap between the first two posts that looks weird.. is there something I have missed doing while installing it? Please help me out!

Thanks!
Your site is running horribly slow now for some reason. It's been slow all day. Sad

You should also add some Visual Basic tutorials. Smile

BMR777
I use the Ads mod... Doesn't do that for me and I only needed one file, unless you put in multiple codes it should be fine.
Visual basic, noted, someone also asked me to add GIMP tutorials, will do them both soon! Hmm... its working fine right now, which is good.. Having a few problems with this host... I have a backup server ready to shift to but I am getting nice enough traffic and dont want to disrupt it Smile
As per the requests, GIMP and VB tutorials have been added. Will increase with time. VB can be found under 'desktop programming'

Later,
Nice VB tutorials.

One thing I noticed about your site though that you may not have thought about is tutorial difficulty. By that I mean, you have beginner and advanced tutorials all bunched in together. The user should be able to sort by difficulty if they are new or seasoned to the topic. Just an idea.

BMR777
I have tried to as much as I can to categorize them, will scan through them again on the weekend see if I can make it better. Just changed the nameservers so maybe some people will have difficulty reaching the site right now but it will be on soon faster than before Smile
I thought adding an image gallery to the site would be a good idea.. What do you guys think? Check out the gallery I have added:

SurfnLearn.com - Image Gallery
Pages: 1 2 3