MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] mySQL error 1146
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I had this one and I don't know if it applies to your situation. When you installed the Mysql database did you install using the 'third' option ? I.e install as a simple non transactional (web based) database? I think that is what it calls it. I am not sure but also you could turn off InoDB using the system tray configuration option.

It worked for me
Not sure...but I found out the problem.

I checked the phpMyAdmin of another of my MyBBs (Programmers World, for those of you who know. The one i'm trying to install now is being installed to my localhost for testing purposes), and I saw that there was 43 tables instead of the 42 I found on the phpMyAdmin of the one i'm trying to install now, so naturally, I searched for mybb_threads, and whadyaknow? I found it! Therefore, the problem probably occured during table creation.

If someone can tell me what that table contains, I could use an SQL Query from my phpAdmin and add that table. Thourh it would be even better if someone typed out the whole query for me Wink

Any help would be great!
ah! Perfect! It works now! Thankyee soo much!!!!