MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way for Mybb to tract the amount of posts in the coppermine gallery? I have it bridged and I was hoping the posting count would work for both.
Is there another gallery I should be using for this instead of coppermine?
Thanks for your help!
erika_311 Wrote:Is there a way for Mybb to tract the amount of posts in the coppermine gallery? I have it bridged and I was hoping the posting count would work for both.
Is there another gallery I should be using for this instead of coppermine?
Thanks for your help!

How on earth did you get the gallery to integrate with your forums? I cannot get it to do so for some reason. It keeps taking me round and round to login Sad
Feel free to pm me with an answer if you wish so this topic isn't 'hijacked' and someone can delete this so you can keep on track with your question. Thanks a ton.
The coppermine bridge worked just fine for me the other night. Clean install of the latest Coppermine bridged to a week old (latest version) MYBB forum. What`s the problem?

To the OP, by posts you mean track the amount of images uploaded to the gallery?