MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Too many queries error ??? help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See the screen shot here:
[attachment=9094]

I keep getting this error message on my two forums but the third is fine. All three are on the same server.

Is this an issue for mybb or the hosting company? I don't usually get this error with the board like this but I have seen them on a blank white page with the error and directory the error is happening from.

This is odd and my members are freaking out over it.... they need to calm down LOL

Who do I call? You or them?
Using Mybb 1.2.12
Go to your forum's Admin CP > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Settings. Find "*NIX Load Limiting" and set to 0. This will stop all load limiting and should remove the message.

Note that you may eventually run into load issues with your host if you use too many server resources. Usually that will be a seperate page though, so you will know it when you see it.

BMR777
OK thank you!
my setting was at the recommended 5.0 - no wonder!

It's at 0 now and should be fine.
BMR777 Wrote:Note that you may eventually run into load issues with your host if you use too many server resources. Usually that will be a seperate page though, so you will know it when you see it.
Just a note - on shared hosting, the server load is the load for the entire server - this includes load caused by other websites - thus you really shouldn't be using it on shared hosting.