MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small Problem, what could be the error ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,

when Viewing a profile the Status of an ONLINE person is shown as OFFLINE ... but this is ok on the forum stats & Post bit ...

what could be causing this problem ? and how can i fix this ... i checked the profile templates n all everything is perfect ...

which areas effect the profile ... ???

thanks ...

Zee
Has the user chosen to be listen as "invisible"?
nope ... another thing ... this is happening with only one profile ...

a user who says he/she logged out but still sees the Welcome Block with their username incase of guest ... rest all users can sign in & out with out any problems ...

any perticullar area that can cause this problem ? everything seems to be fine ...
Link to your forum?
http://blue-briar.net/forum

user who has this problem is shattered_dreamz ...

that person is now offline ... my doubt is that it could be that persons browser error ... pls check this if this problem exists for you as well or not ...
Please run this SQL query in phpMyAdmin:

SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE uid=20

Please copy and paste the result here (include the header row and the user row). You don't need to post the password hash.
umm ... it opens the user id where i can edit the user fields ... which Area should i copy-paste. can you be a bit more specific ... thanks ... and sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's a screenshot of what you should be looking at. The red indicates what to copy (please copy the entire line -- the line is too long to show on one screen).

If you're still having problems, please try saving this in to test.php, and upload it to your MyBB directory and run it in your browser. Copy the output and paste it here:
<?php
define('IN_MYBB', 1);
require './global.php';

$query = $db->simple_select(TABLE_PREFIX."users", "*", "uid=20");
$user = $db->fetch_array($query);
var_dump($user);
?>
I've removed password, e-mail & IP from this ... hope thats not a problem ...

Quote:array(77) { ["uid"]=> string(2) "20" ["username"]=> string(16) "shattered_dreamz" ["password"]=> string(32) "Removed" ["salt"]=> string(8) "Qi8Py6xS" ["loginkey"]=> string(50) "aUmBao9yFGyn7Fl4O2KHMEk7njoGHGzi4hJ4vjv3qpJOUvLfrW" ["email"]=> string(23) "Removed" ["postnum"]=> string(1) "8" ["myps"]=> string(4) "6.00" ["avatar"]=> string(27) "images/avatars/Iwannabe.gif" ["avatardimensions"]=> string(0) "" ["avatartype"]=> string(7) "gallery" ["usergroup"]=> string(1) "2" ["additionalgroups"]=> string(0) "" ["displaygroup"]=> string(1) "0" ["usertitle"]=> string(0) "" ["regdate"]=> string(10) "1208963989" ["lastactive"]=> string(10) "1209006711" ["lastvisit"]=> string(10) "1208966719" ["lastpost"]=> string(10) "1209006428" ["website"]=> string(14) "blue-briar.net" ["icq"]=> string(1) "0" ["aim"]=> string(0) "" ["yahoo"]=> string(0) "" ["msn"]=> string(0) "" ["birthday"]=> string(0) "" ["signature"]=> string(217) "lifes short so make the most of it ^^ "If you want to play it like a game Come on, come on let's play 'Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute"- Paramore :rain: " ["allownotices"]=> string(3) "yes" ["hideemail"]=> string(2) "no" ["emailnotify"]=> string(2) "no" ["invisible"]=> string(2) "no" ["receivepms"]=> string(3) "yes" ["pmpopup"]=> string(3) "yes" ["pmnotify"]=> string(3) "yes" ["remember"]=> string(3) "yes" ["threadmode"]=> string(6) "linear" ["showsigs"]=> string(3) "yes" ["showavatars"]=> string(3) "yes" ["showquickreply"]=> string(3) "yes" ["showredirect"]=> string(3) "yes" ["ppp"]=> string(1) "0" ["tpp"]=> string(1) "0" ["daysprune"]=> string(1) "0" ["dateformat"]=> string(0) "" ["timeformat"]=> string(0) "" ["timezone"]=> string(2) "-4" ["dst"]=> string(3) "yes" ["buddylist"]=> string(4) "12,1" ["ignorelist"]=> string(0) "" ["style"]=> string(1) "0" ["away"]=> string(2) "no" ["awaydate"]=> string(1) "0" ["returndate"]=> string(1) "0" ["awayreason"]=> string(0) "" ["pmfolders"]=> string(54) "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can" ["notepad"]=> string(0) "" ["referrer"]=> string(1) "1" ["reputation"]=> string(1) "0" ["regip"]=> string(14) "Removed" ["language"]=> string(0) "" ["timeonline"]=> string(4) "4775" ["showcodebuttons"]=> string(1) "1" ["totalpms"]=> string(1) "0" ["newpms"]=> string(1) "0" ["unreadpms"]=> string(1) "0" ["mybank"]=> string(1) "5" ["mybanktime"]=> string(1) "0" ["mybankcheck"]=> string(2) "no" ["fws_warnings"]=> string(1) "0" ["fws_bans"]=> string(1) "0" ["fws_last_exp_check"]=> string(10) "1208995200" ["modallposts"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowsigchange"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowavachange"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowpmsend"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowposting"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowvoting"]=> string(0) "" ["disallowrepadding"]=> string(0) "" }
When the user is online, do you see the "Time Spent Online" increase?
Pages: 1 2