MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CM2F (community Mail 2 Forum) for myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

i have started to port my application CM2F - Mail 2 Forum - to mybb.

Community Mail 2 Forum is an addon to forums that enables a bridge between mail-based communications and forums.

CM2F allows community managers to integrate the best of the two worlds and allow their community members to use the tool they preferred at each time.

CM2F runs over the main opensource CMS available in the internet like PostNuke, PhpNuke, MdPro, Mambo, Xoops and GeekLog, taking advantage of the ports made until now of the phpbb Forum.

For now CM2F only runs with phpBB and i have concluded the coding of a class that allows it to adapt to other forums.

I am going to move around mybb during the next weeks, and i want to know if some is interrested in testing the application once i have a more or less working version.

Regards,
D.
http://www.digitalgraal.dyndns.org
[Image: cm2f_powerlogo.png]
Yes, I'd be very interested

I'm surprised no one else has replied yet. This would be an awesome feature because it will keep those people who don't regularly visit web boards connected via emails and mailing lists. And most people still use email
Sounds interesting indeed, digitalgraal...
Hello all,

i think that people are still mindsetted to holidays.

I have made some progresses, and i have now all the admin interfaces running with mybb. I am now updating the the importing functions in order to make the first tests in getting and sending messages between email and forum.
I will post some updates in this thread.

Regards,
D.
hello all,

as an update, i have now the administration interfaces integrated with mybboard, i am now moving on to the integration functions, since the metalayer is working quite fine now, i am not expecting that it should take too long to have CM2F importing and sending mails to and from mybb forum.

Regards,
D.