MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: am having problem with the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pleaase i am having problem with my forum.u see,if some links like this one are clicked http://www.joscityweb.com/forum/obama-mc...t-399.html it wont show my theme color while some shows.this happens when one is not logged in(i mean guest). please could anyone help?
If you want guests to see a custom theme, you need to change your board's default theme (AdminCP -> Themes -> Modify -> next to the theme you want to be the default, click the drop down and select the appropriate option).
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:If you want guests to see a custom theme, you need to change your board's default theme (AdminCP -> Themes -> Modify -> next to the theme you want to be the default, click the drop down and select the appropriate option).

please can you explain more...i dont understand what to do bcos i could only see edit and export function.
please somone shud help me out.
Oh, I think I know what you mean now.

Double check the forum properties for that forum. Make sure you're not overriding the user's theme.
how do i do that.i mean help me out by giving me step by step instruction on how to stop that from occuring
i now understand what u are saying.i did override the user theme.please is there anything else i can do?
ok i have solved it.thanks