MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Plaza and attachments.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed My Plaza today.
Must say i like this plugin perhaps the most of all to date.
My question is though i have everything running ok but i am trying to get my downloads (attachments) to be via this system where it costs them X for each download. I have been able to put them into the Plaza but when you buy them they go to your inventory.
But how do you actually download it?
Thanks for any help.
The Inventory system doesn't have anything to do with attachments.

If you want users to pay to download attachments, use the Attachment Fees module. The implementation is a little different, in that attachments are paid for when one downloads them, rather than through the plaza.
Thats exactly what im after. Great to hear there is this available.
Once question though.

EDIT..

I found the plugin. Built into My Plaza.
I have set up as a test my attachment in question #17 to $100 and i have $70 and i test but i can still download without it debiting the $.
Am i doing something wrong?
^ If you uploaded the attachment, you don't have to pay to download it. Try with a different account.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:^ If you uploaded the attachment, you don't have to pay to download it. Try with a different account.

Yep you were spot on mate. I tried a different user and it works a charm.
Thankyou for your support.

UPDATE..

Seems i can not add anymore attachments or posts or anything now.
Getting Please enter a valid ID!.
I tried it with different ways. The entire url just the id part etc etc and none work now. The one i did have working which i deleted to test now can not be uploaded either.

ANY IDEAS?
You need to enter a valid integer (greater than 0) in the Attachment/Post/Thread/Forum ID textbox...
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:You need to enter a valid integer (greater than 0) in the Attachment/Post/Thread/Forum ID textbox...

Spot on yet again ZiNgA BuRgA.

I was trying attachment.php?aid=17 and variations of that when all i needed to do was use the attachment number, in this case 17.. hehehehe.
Big smiles coming from me now.. ToungueToungueToungue
Your a champion ZiNgA BuRgA.

Thanks again mate.