MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with Attachments.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!

I use the mybb script for about one month.

And this Community helped me a lot mastering my problems by just using the search function.

Now its on me to post a question. I found nothing about that:

I only try to post a picture. If i click on the ADD ATTACHMENT Button, i get this Message:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Unable to access functions_image.php in /mnt/kw1/06/571/00000019/htdocs/forum/inc/functions.php on line 894

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'functions_image.php' (include_path='') in /mnt/kw1/06/571/00000019/htdocs/forum/inc/functions.php on line 894
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody able to help me???

Alright then. Rah
Do you happen to know if safe mode is enabled on the server? The error looks server side related.

The link below might help you out.
http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...9#pid10639

Before you edit the file, be sure to save a copy of it before changing the code.

Marc
If you have a new error, upload the file you saved (or should have saved) before editing the file.

Can you attach a copy of the file in this thread please.
No matter I saved the file, but its only one line to edit and its the same as before.

In the threat u linked me he gave and example with an relative path.
If I use a relative path (/forum/inc/.....) the error is the same...
If I use the full path (http://www.xyz.com/.......) I get the new error.
And I think its on the right way. Maybe I am wrong.

So here is the original functions.php

I hope it helps to help me Wink

Thanx Rah

Make sure that file is CHMODed correctly. It's not really a MyBB problem, but a problem with the configuration of your server probably. Your server cannot open the file itself.
I thought about that earlier. Thats not the problem.
Booth files (functions.php, functions_image.php) are 755 chmoded.
(i tested 777 (even when its not necessary)).

But thanx for thinking about my problem... Rah

Rah Wrote:I thought about that earlier. Thats not the problem.
Booth files (functions.php, functions_image.php) are 755 chmoded.
(i tested 777 (even when its not necessary)).

But thanx for thinking about my problem... Rah

It still sounds server side related. Did you ask your host if safe mode is running?
If I displays fine for others, it should display fine for you. Have tried a hard refresh? Ctrl and F5
Pages: 1 2