MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advances Stats on Index not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have put every file into the correct directory, have activated it but is there some sort of code I must put on the index?
I'm having the same problem as well. I have searched and found some threads on the issue.

All of them suggested to edit the Index_boardstats and the portal templates and add the proper ASOI code.

However even after doing this and following directions it still isn't working. I am using the updated version of ASOI which was updated by Lex to not display private forums/thread to users without proper permissions.

I believe it's ASOI_2_0_P or something along those lines. I am also running Mybb 1.2.12 with other plugins.
What is the ASOI code?
d(^_^)b Wrote:What is the ASOI code?

I don't know exactly, it seems the ASOI plugin uses a couple different types of code. The two I've seen are {asoistats} and {asoi} and another one I can not remember at the moment as well as <---- ASOI_2_0_I ----> or
<---- ASOI_2_0_P ----> depending on which version of ASOI you have.

The <---- ASOI_2_0_P ----> code is from the update Lex did on the plugin. There was a bug or unimplemented feature Lex fixed with private forums and threads in the private forums being displayed in the advanced stats to any user.

I tried using that code in the proper templates to no avail, however I can not seem to get it to work much like the problem you are having right now.Wink
Try going to Admin Control Panel => Templates => Modify / Delete => Expand => Index templates => index_boardstats => Edit. Then add this code "<!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->" (without the quotes) next to "{$forumstats}", giving this:

{$forumstats}<!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->
Epifrin Wrote:Try going to Admin Control Panel => Templates => Modify / Delete => Expand => Index templates => index_boardstats => Edit. Then add this code "<!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->" (without the quotes) next to "{$forumstats}", giving this:

{$forumstats}<!-- ASOIP_2_0_I -->

Sadly I have also tried that after reading a few threads of the advanced stats not showing up. It does not work however and I don't know what could be causing the problem.

I'm not sure if this plugin just might not be compatible with the latest version of Mybb. Sad
Yes, it is. You've obviously missed something...or you have a custom theme that it's not compatible with. Have you checked to see if you can get it working on the default theme?
judel Wrote:Yes, it is. You've obviously missed something...or you have a custom theme that it's not compatible with. Have you checked to see if you can get it working on the default theme?

Yes I have tried to see if it worked with the default theme with the same outcome.

What code does this plugin add to the portal template? Is it the same code as on the index_boardstats template?

:Edit: I ran the Mybb upgrade script because in the past I found out running the upgrade script again solve problems with things not showing up.

So if you have added the code mentioned or it already exists, ASOIP is already enabled but still isn't working here is what you do:

If you have Mybb 1.2.12 still archived on your PC (If not download it again), extract it if it's compressed and upload the install directory to your forums root. Then run the upgrade script which should fix the issue with ASOI not showing up.

Make sure you delete the install directory afterwards or you leave yourself open to hacking/exploits.