MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional CSS disappears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you open a theme (for the first time) to change the CSS the additional CSS disappers after to submit the changes. I'm not too sure if it's a bug but the version I'm using it 1.2.12
Hey Jag, how are you storing the CSS? If it's in a file, make sure the file is chmodded.
Best Regards.
rcpalace Wrote:Hey Jag, how are you storing the CSS? If it's in a file, make sure the file is chmodded.
Best Regards.

I know that's not the problem and should not be related to this. Something like like would effect the theme system directly

DennisTT Wrote:May be related to this?
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=16219
Cheers. That's cleared abit up and amazing it's enabled. Seems like it's going to be some htaccess edit but now it seems to be giving me an internal server error (500) Sad.

Hmm it doesn't like it when I add this?
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2000
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2000
Do you see Suhosin in your phpinfo? Is max_vars set to a very low number? If so, you'll have to ask your webhost to increase it (if the above code doesn't work in your .htaccess file). Also if you have access to your server error log, can you check what the detailed 500 error is?