MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb 1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,

There is something i don't understand.

The last mybb is 1.2.12

I rode the next will be 1.4, why not 1.3 ?

just curious Cool
1.3 is what the MyBB team call 1.4 (while it is in development, we are meant to call it 1.3).
You can read about the version system here: [wiki]Versions#The_Versioning_System[/wiki]
Quote:(we are meant to call it 1.3).

Not once have I heard anyone of you call it that :p
blueparukia Wrote:

Hush you. What would you know? You don't get to see our private conversations. >=[
Toungue
rh1n0 Wrote:
blueparukia Wrote:

Hush you. What would you know? You don't get to see our private conversations. >=[
Toungue

I do have to say that 1.1 in my software I develop is suppose to be 1.2. However, our entire team never call 1.2 1.1 . Toungue
rh1n0 Wrote:
blueparukia Wrote:

Toungue

<_<
>_>

I never really saw it called 1.3 either. Big Grin
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
rh1n0 Wrote:
blueparukia Wrote:

Toungue

<_<
>_>

I never really saw it called 1.3 either. Big Grin

Oh really?
rh1n0 Wrote:
blueparukia Wrote:

Toungue

Tikitiki has never said that it was supposed to be called 1.3 while in development stages.
>.<
And yes I can see some of his conversations, sometimes. He has a really comfy blanket in his room and I'm jealous, so i go use it and don't leave the room on occasion...
ahero4heor Wrote:And yes I can see some of his conversations, sometimes. He has a really comfy blanket in his room and I'm jealous, so i go use it and don't leave the room on occasion...

On occasion? You practically live in my room now, which _REALLY_ irritates me!