MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way with the reputation how u read it in the user cp who gives u the reputation?
from usercp no but if u want u can see from phpmyadmin
is there an option to turn it on in Admin CP
No because this is a privacy issue. People who give bad repuations dont want to be known! And ever people who give good ones dont want to be known sometimes. If the user wants to be known, they can add "- username" at the end of the reason box when giving them a repuation.
this is wat im talking about on the msghelp.net forums it has this. members on my forum want it thats y im posting it here.

when you view someones profile.

see this is it

the first one has when u view a profile and the second it says who did it. is there away to do that?
(these arnt my forums)
thats not in mybb by default. its a mod and i dont think its available for d/l. however there is an available mod that shows rep points in memberlist
WDZ completely rewrote the reputation system especially for the Messenger Plus! forums so there is currently no such way to do what you are asking built into MyBB by default.
whos WDZ? I get ya so i cant get it
WDZ is one of the administrators at the Messenger Plus! forum. He's the one that modified the reputation system to work how it does on that particular forum.
o i c