MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Utimate 1.1 By Mengaros Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here it is my new template for MYBB, Ultimate 1.1 By Mengaros Team, is a very litle file, but its has a very nice view..

the instalation is simple, just install de template and thas it, no pics at all, if you want to modify its easy, by replacing the links for your own pics, see ya!!

sorry for my english, im from mexico...

[Image: ultimate11bymengarosteavk4.th.jpg]
[Image: ultimate11bymengarosteatd5.th.jpg]

[attachment=9162]
Looks nice at a glance, is there a demo board? Smile
You only uploaded the XML data without any images. I think this wasn't planed... Toungue
Looks quite good wish there was a demo
Works for me. There are no images. Imges come from another server.
the images comes from other server, and uses some of the default from mybb!!!
When I first looked at the thumbnail, I prepared for a theme to hurt the eyes. I was amazed after clicking the attachment seeing a theme with an excellent use of colors and not being hard on the eyes at all. Very well done. However, I do suggest attaching the images since we all like to have the files on our own servers.
The Colors That Mix Together,
rcpalace Wrote:When I first looked at the thumbnail, I prepared for a theme to hurt the eyes. I was amazed after clicking the attachment seeing a theme with an excellent use of colors and not being hard on the eyes at all. Very well done. However, I do suggest attaching the images since we all like to have the files on our own servers.

the idea of this, if you wants to download the pics from that server, and then set this files in to your server, im my case i used like this to shared with you, with out more stuf to install, and easy to replace files with other you wants to set, sorry for my english, hehe lol.. tnks for the coments!!
Not half bad, but the background is a bit distracting and hard on the eyes.
Pages: 1 2