MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Resellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im thinking of starting a free resellers site, giving away free resellers for posting in the forums. We'll also be giving out domains as well. I'll be using Mybb with either MYPS, or Zinga's mod. Not sure quite yet...

To cover the cost, ads will be placed around the forums. We'll also sell points to cover hosting, somewhere along 100 points for 1 dollars or something. Different packages would be different amounts (100-pack1, 200-pack2, ect.) Domains would cost a little bit more than hosting in points (maybe 400 or so).

So, What are your guys feelings towards a site like this?
Its good idea especially resellers. I mean there is post 4 hosting but not reselling.
Exactly. We'll be giving out shared hosting of course, but resellers are our main objective. For domains, I'm getting a domain reseller so we can register through that (enom). Plus, we'll be giving out other goodies, and maybe have pay2post (.08 cents a post).
(Will you be giving out international domains too?)
I think it's a great idea, although the ping (here) will be a bit highToungue
Footballman Wrote:(Will you be giving out international domains too?)
I think it's a great idea, although the ping (here) will be a bit highToungue

Do you mean .it, .cc, .in those domains? As long you can register through Godaddy then yes. But, don't expect me to register an international domain that costs $40 or anything.
bk2070 Wrote:Exactly. We'll be giving out shared hosting of course, but resellers are our main objective. For domains, I'm getting a domain reseller so we can register through that (enom). Plus, we'll be giving out other goodies, and maybe have pay2post (.08 cents a post).

If you do I'll probably join as this could go well with my site in the future.
No... I was thinking more towards Israel's way.
Here is an approved site by the Israel Internet Association
http://www.domainthenet.com/index.asp
Good luck with your reseller program, maybe I'll join one day.
Those prices aren't too bad for .org.il. I could make a custom plan to give you a .org.il, but that's over my head at this point. I'll try to get the site up ASAP, and then maybe you can register if your interested.
Sounds pretty good...
Are you set up to provide stable hosting, on servers you run yourself?
Yes, I own a VPS with plenty of space. And I have opened the host up!

Check it out; http://b-asil.com
Pages: 1 2