MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Empyron.com Art Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look at Empyron, an online art community, we have a custom skin and a nice setup. We're relaunching in a few weeks.

http://www.Empyron.com
I think it is a bit rude of you promoting your web site here especially as you say on your web site when you relaunch in a few weeks time it is going to be with a vBulletin forum and not a MyBB one.

And just in case you change what it says I have attached a screen shot
Woah, that's not a very welcoming attitude Keith. The important point is that it is currently on myBB, and as far as I'm aware this forum is to showcase myBB forums. No need to go gathering evidence against me, that's just not nice.
I'm sorry but when you take what you said in your initial post and what you said on your web site in my view this is just a sneaky way to spam your web site
...He is kinda right, that and your skin look great!
You should stick with MyBB!
If you don't want the skin I'll take a copy of the XML file. Toungue
Veeeeerrrrry Nice skin. I give you props for it.
i think i'll join.
can't promise to be much around, though

edit: well, i wanted to join, but somehow i didn't receive any confirmation email. now i'm not sure if i entered my email with a writting mistake or.. sth else didnt work

edit2: oh i found it, it was in the junk mail trash bin Toungue
^Glad you got sorted.

myBB unfortunatley hasn't got the features we need for this community. I have other projects in mind that will use myBB so I'm not abandoning it, just Empyron will benefit from the features and mods that available with vbulletin. And no one can have the skinf ^_^ I'll be converting it to vbulletin also =P