MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my Reputation is at stake pls help me out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello guys as i said in the subject, i need really need help.u c, i am an html guy and i was giving a php job by an upcoming school in my country to design a result checking site for them.i took job and gave it to some webmasters in my country and they said i should charge the school 4o,ooo naire ($300-$330).which i did.but they are presently telling me that they cant do it anymore.though i did collect any money from the school except for the domain and hosting fee, i wont like to tell them i cant do the site for them any more.please if anyone can help me, i would pay the person the 4o,ooo naire for the job.thanx
professorskylolo Wrote:hello guys as i said in the subject, i need really need help.u c, i am an html guy and i was giving a php job by an upcoming school in my country to design a result checking site for them.i took job and gave it to some webmasters in my country and they said i should charge the school 4o,ooo naire ($300-$330).which i did.but they are presently telling me that they cant do it anymore.though i did collect any money from the school except for the domain and hosting fee, i wont like to tell them i cant do the site for them any more.please if anyone can help me, i would pay the person the 4o,ooo naire for the job.thanx

Pm me with more information about this project of yours.
thanks man,i would do just that now
Dibs on backup. Toungue
Serves you right for acting like a middle man! :p
chosen,its not as you think. i am known in my area as a webdesigner since i run a community forum and they expect me to know how to do so many things in terms of designing.if i reject it,i am bringing myself low so i have to accept.all i need now is who to help and thank God i have gotten someone.
Quote:i am known in my area as a webdesigner since i run a community forum

Just because you run a forum, doesn't make you a web designer by any means. So just explain that to them, stating that forum software is already created, and not created by yourself.
lufbra Wrote:

Just because you run a forum, doesn't make you a web designer by any means. So just explain that to them, stating that forum software is already created, and not created by yourself.

He already claimed to be a web designer. He just needs a web programmer (there's a difference IMO).
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
lufbra Wrote:

He already claimed to be a web designer. He just needs a web programmer (there's a difference IMO).
And there is!
I suggest W3 schools. You'd better get to cramming my friend!

And a designer would be like oh say....'a skin maker for MyBB'.
Well, IMO.
Can you elaborate further as to what exactly it needs to do? Maby someone can suggest a free alternative.
Pages: 1 2 3