MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error 1016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
A day ago my host MySQL server encountered an error and recovered later.
But after that i can't login to forum. I can login to admin panel though.
This is the error when i try to login to forum:
mySQL error: 1016
Can't open file: 'mybb_privatemessages.MYI'. (errno: 145)
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, COUNT(pms.pmid) AS pms_total, SUM(IF(pms.dateline>u.lastvisit AND pms.folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_new, SUM(IF(pms.status='0' AND pms.folder='1','1','0')) AS pms_unread, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_privatemessages pms ON (pms.uid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='2' AND u.password='46af0a633a230ee6253f883252ea7db2' GROUP BY u.uid
Anything i can do via phpMyAdmin, or should i contact server admin about that eror?
Thak you a lot.
Regards
Please, anyone could help me ASAP, because the forum is stuck with that error message and even make the board be off-line feature doesn't work, so I loose visitors.
Thanks much.
Try using phpMyAdmin to repair your database tables. Otherwise, please contact your web host since it's a problem with your MySQL server.
DennisTT Wrote:Try using phpMyAdmin to repair your database tables. Otherwise, please contact your web host since it's a problem with your MySQL server.
Thanks Dennis,
Repair table by name command worked indeed.
I was wondering though what's the command to repair all tables at once?
In phpMyAdmin, when you click on a database you should see a list of all your tables. You should be able to select all of them and at the bottom select the batch operation "Repair"
Thanks.