MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration page problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

There seems to be a problem with members.php. When you try to register on my forums the agreement page comes up as normal, but when you click 'I Agree' all you get is a blank page in FF2 and an error in IE7. Login functions and member profiles still work perfectly....

Any ideas as to what could cause this problem?

Thanks!
url to my forums is www.armoury.co.za/forum if you need it. I really need help with this. Thanks in advance!
Has anyone taken a look yet? Do you need more info? Please, I really need to get this fixed.
I downloaded a fresh copy of members.php and replaced the old one, but still the same problem occurs, so now I have no idea what could be causing this.

Please help me...
Did you do anything such as install plugins/mods or upgrade your board before this occurred?

Also please try reuploading inc/functions.php
I'm not sure exactly when this issue started. I only noticed it a few days ago. But I installed these 4 plugins after the registration date of the newest member:

Forum Icons (by Jesse Labrocca)
User Permissions (by DennisTT) Toungue
Snowflakes (by ShiryuX) [not active]
Welcome User Panel (by KiNGW@LF) [not active]

No other updates/modifications were made.

I'll reupload functions.php when I get home tonight and see if that works. Thanks!!
Reuploaded /inc/functions.php but the same thing still happens... Sad
Any other ideas?
I'm not getting any response from that page...
I could look into this further for you if you're willing to PM me FTP details.
Hi ZiNgA BuRgA,

Thanks for helping me. Unfortunately the domain is not my own personal domain. I manage the forums for a club on their domain and they're not comfortable with me sharing the ftp information...

Is there any other way in which you can assist me? Would you be able to help me if I downloaded the files you need to look at and sent them to you?

Thanks again!!

Bennie
Check the file permission for member.php and make sure they are CHMOD to at least 644
Pages: 1 2