MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme for myBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will myBB 1.4 have new theme?
Is template system change?
Of course there will be new theme for 1.4 onces it release and yes there is abit of changes in the template system eg. Postbit.
There is no new default theme for 1.4. Templates have changed for new features and some interface enhancement.
default theme is no problem dyrer - because you could always download themes from mybbthemes, mybbfans, audentio, etc after 1.4 release
Justin S. Wrote:There is no new default theme for 1.4. Templates have changed for new features and some interface enhancement.

Speaking of which. Will the 1.2 themes be kept around after 1.4 is out and if so am i to assume 1.4 will have it's own theme download section?

Thanks.
You'll be able to access all MyBB 1.2 modifications, plugins, and themes from the Archives section on MyBB Mods after 1.4 is released. The "Mods & Plugins" and "Themes" pages show the modifications/plugins and themes for the latest release - so when 1.4 is released, they'll be found there.
I know theme is not a problem but a new look will boost the project
dyrer Wrote:I know theme is not a problem but a new look will boost the project

Most forum software don't generally do major changes to the theme unless it is a major release (For example, 2.0)