MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: KiLLeRGaMinG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Plaz come and have a look at my Gaming forums....

http://www.killergaming.net

We are looking for:

1.Admins
2.Mods
3.Members
4.Server Admins
5.Gamers
Why exactly do you need moderators? You have two members, it doesn't look like it needs much moderating to me.

Also, what does your forum offer which none of the other hundreds of established gaming sites/communities on the web offer?
I thought that was a IPB site then. Nice IPB looking skin. Needs some content though.
LoL I have 5 gaming server and a Vent server..... soon to have LAN party with Cash Prizes..... Thats what we have to Offer.
Updated with mods and PostingIcons.....
updated to 1.4.1
(2008-05-10, 08:05 PM)The Chosen Wrote: [ -> ]Why exactly do you need moderators? You have two members, it doesn't look like it needs much moderating to me.

LoL Toungue

Sorry but that was too funny.
(2008-05-10, 08:05 PM)The Chosen Wrote: [ -> ]Why exactly do you need moderators? You have two members, it doesn't look like it needs much moderating to me.

Indeed. I generally stick with two or three administrators before an average of one hundred posts are initiated daily.

KiLLMasTer - I suggest you find a niche for your community to embody. Until there is something worth posting for, your community will remain inactive. Wink

Cheers,
Zane
(2008-08-21, 01:21 AM)golfbunny Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed. I generally stick with two or three administrators before an average of one hundred posts are initiated daily.

KiLLMasTer - I suggest you find a niche for your community to embody. Until there is something worth posting for, your community will remain inactive. Wink

Cheers,
Zane

dude I posted that on May 10th, 2008, 03:42 PM I was just updating the post saying i added 1.4.1 and at the time I was in need on Server admins We have 10 gaming server's that need admins and moderating.