MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is it possible to make "attachment fee" on pictures in MyPlaza ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to make my forum so, that it shows the thumbnails of the attached pictures in the threads, but the user can set a fee on them, so the other user shall pay to see the full-size image.

Is it possible to make it so ??

This function is very important for my forum, so I hope very much someone can/will help me.
When there are no answers is yet, it then because, it is too difficult to do?
Don't know how the MyPlaza Module works; but isn't it already like that ?
It only decreases points when you click on the 'image' to view it ?
LeX- Wrote:Don't know how the MyPlaza Module works; but isn't it already like that ?
It only decreases points when you click on the 'image' to view it ?

No, I have tested it, if the forum is set to "show thumbs" you can click the for free, and see the picture, and the same is the case if it just show the as link Sad

other attachment works fine (tested it with a zip-files), and require that other users pay the fee, to download the attachment... but not when it is pictures Sad

and when you post the attachment, you can see/edit the fee next to the file-name in the "edit post"-thing, but not when it is images you attach Sad
Please, someone help me out here Sad
In case of there are other people who need/want to be able to do this I will come with an update..
I asked at ZiNgA BuRgA's (the developer of the plugin) forum how to do this.
and it can be done the following way:
go to AdminCP -> Attachments -> Attachment Types -> <select image format> -> Edit and make sure attachment fees are allowed for that attachment type.

ZiNgA BuRgA didn't put up a Javascript popup, like there is for other attachment types, so instead, the user will be redirected to a new page, to pay the fee, but it works fine for me Smile
^^^
I'm trying to use this for zips, and it works perfect until one purchase is made, and then all other users get it free. Anyone have the same problem, or is it working correctly for you?

Please, give either type of feedback.