MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ahhhh! Messed up something in Filezilla!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I was about to install a new theme and I was going to upload the images to FileZilla, but when I clicked un "public_html" the folder, I was going to go into forum but I dragged a folder in "public_html" into another folder on "public_html" because my Laptop Mouse got stuck as I was moving it over top of the folders.

Does anyone have a list of all the folders that are supposed to be in "public_html"? Like:

public_html
-forum
--inc
--images
--admin
--css
--jscript
-cgibin

etc.

Please, I need one my site is down! >.<

-amped-gfx.co.nr
Just check all the folders that's in the MyBB software download....That's assuming you've nothing else that you added seperately, withing the forums directory.
Hmm, I'll shall do that right now.

Thanks. Smile

Only problem is, theres "Documentation" and "Upload"...

I take it all the folders in "Upload" are in "forum"..

Edit: Ok, I did this, and it didn't help.

Can someone with MyBB go into there FTP => public_html => ***

*** = tell me what folders are in the folder public_html!

And tell me what folders belong in "forum" and stuff.

Please this is driving be crazy.
Under Public HTML goes your Webites Files.
For Example: index.html or index.php or if you have a Wordpress blog, then your wordpress files.

Under Forum goes:

[Image: 20080512225404zt3.png]

Hope that helps.[/align]
Ok thanks that did help! ^_^

Ok, now I know all those files belong in the "folder" forum.

What folders / files belong DIRECTLY in the Public_HTML folder?
Your website files such as: index.html or index.php or home.html. I can't take a screen shot of that because everyones website is different. I have a Wordpress blog in my public_html folder, what kind of websites do you have? Blog, Joomla,..?
We can't tell you what's supposed to be in "public_html" because that contains the contents of your site. What do you have on your site? How am I supposed to know? Shy