MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help with some errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need help with this too error how do i correct it

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in /home/underarc/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 13

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/underarc/public_html/inc/functions_post.php(380) : eval()'d code on line 1

thz for your support Big Grin Big Grin
Did you recently move web hosting providers by chance? Perhaps you do not have the MySQLi extension installed and only have the normal, base MySQL 4 or MySQL 5 installed.
Did you recently install any plugins or modifications?
yes i did both of them recently.how can i solve both of the problem ?
thz
I suggest you remove them one by one to find out which one is causing the problem.
DennisTT Wrote:I suggest you remove them one by one to find out which one is causing the problem.
what do you mean by it.sorry i cant understand ?
Deactivate your plugins one at a time. After you deactivate each one, check to see if the problem disappears. Then you know that the plugin you just deactivated is causing the problem.

Do the same for your modifications.
DennisTT Wrote:Deactivate your plugins one at a time. After you deactivate each one, check to see if the problem disappears. Then you know that the plugin you just deactivated is causing the problem.

Do the same for your modifications.
one of the error has been corrected it was caused by PHP in Templates
now for the other error its not geting corrected
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in /home/underarc/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 13

i tried all plugin and its only visible in admin area

plz help