MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Audentio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope you have a happy birthday Audentio!!Big Grin

Have a great day and eat lots of cake! Smile
What did you get??
Happy birthday, though where I live, your birthday has already ended and mine has begun. Big Grin
MrDoom Wrote:Happy birthday, though where I live, your birthday has already ended and mine has begun. Big Grin

Where I live, your birthday has ended and his has begun. weird... Happy Birthday.
rcpalace Wrote:
MrDoom Wrote:Happy birthday, though where I live, your birthday has already ended and mine has begun. Big Grin

Where I live, your birthday has ended and his has begun. weird... Happy Birthday.
That's very strange since for me his birthday was yesterday and mine is today, you must live in some sort of paradox where time moves backwards.
MrDoom Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:

That's very strange since for me his birthday was yesterday and mine is today, you must live in some sort of paradox where time moves backwards.

Oops, sorry. I said it wrong. Toungue His birthday is today while yours is tomorrow. You're still 19 were I live. Toungue
MrDoom Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:

Well yeh, in the United States time is definately moving backwards with our current president.

Happy Birthday Audentio
Touche.
I'll say happy birthday again. Man, I sure am being a kiss a** to my boss. Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:
MrDoom Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:

Well yeh, in the United States time is definately moving backwards with our current president.

Good point. Maybe the next one will take us back years. Toungue
It'll be like the episode of Red Dwarf where everything is going backwards.

See this and this if you don't know what I mean. (Some semi-adult humour).

Ah, good old Red Dwarf.
Lightbulb.
Dispensing Machine.
They're Dead Dave.
Ah, the good old Toaster.
Happy Birthday Audentio. Smile
Pages: 1 2