MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, It's me again ToungueToungue

Anyway, I have a question, how do you find out how much rep somebody has?
I mean, is 1 green block 5rep? If someone has 10green blocks, and if they give someone a rep, do they still get 5rep or more? Is it possible to hold your mouse over the blocks too see how much "rep" that user has? thanks.

LZA.
You cannot see what the exact reputation is of another member (you can see yours in your User CP). One block represents 10 reputation points. The reputation can increase after ten blocks, however, no more blocks will be shown.
Well someone gave me a rep and I got 1 green block and It said 5 rep points. Alright then thanks for that. Is there any mod that if you hold your mouse over the blocks you can see their repupation.

Thanks alot.
no but there is a mod where u can see rep points in memberlist
Quote:I got 1 green block and It said 5 rep points
You would also see one green block if you had received one or nine points, it just rounds the number Smile
Alright, so If I want to do like you only get access to the forum if you have 50 rep - how do I check that? do I use that mod? or is there any other simple way.
Quote:Alright, so If I want to do like you only get access to the forum if you have 50 rep
u cant do that but even if u could it whould be bad idea cause people whould give rep points just in order to get in the forum. like trading give me 50 i give you 50 etc
Nah its ok but I could do like check manually if the user have 50rep I give him access to that forum. I have seen this at some other forums and it works well.