MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OMG I just last day of school! 08!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am graduating with my class 0f 2008, going into web-development, and acting!
So, is any one else graduating? Smile
One more year. Congratulations to you though.Wink
That's a, strange, mix. I finished College two years ago now, have my last exam for my second year of Uni tomorrow though - currently studying Computer Games Programming and loving it!
I finish my first semester of ITT Tech next week. Big Grin I really wish I would have enrolled sooner rather than wasting 3 years at a local college. Sad
KuJoe Wrote:I finish my first semester of ITT Tech next week. Big Grin I really wish I would have enrolled sooner rather than wasting 3 years at a local college. Sad

How is ITT Tech? I have heard both good and bad things about it? What is your major? I am considering ITT Tech as a potential school, any thoughts?

BMR777
I'm in their Computer Network Systems program. So far it's a lot better than the college I was attending. I wanted to enroll in their Web Development program but they don't offer it in Florida. It's much more expensive than the school I was going to, but so far it's been worth it.

The only downfall so far is that in the GenEd classes (General Education, like math, ethics, etc...) they mix the students from different programs and if you are already knowledgable about computers the classes are boring (they spend a lot of time explaining how to use Microsoft Office and the internet and Windows Sad).

For those people who work 5 days a week, they complain about getting burned out quickly, I'm lucky enough to only work 3 nights a week so it's not bad for me at all. Smile

EDIT: LoL, I just noticed the thread title... maybe you should reconsider going back to school for a quick English refresher. Toungue
I see ITT Tech advertisements on TV all the time.

</random>
DennisTT Wrote:I see ITT Tech advertisements on TV all the time.

</random>

LoL yeah, ITT Tech wasn't my first choice but it's so close I passed up the others. Big Grin
I just finished two years at a community college. Going to uni for a dual Network Administration/Programming major (since they share essentially the same courses, save a few respective to each of them).
I live in the Southern Hemisphere, so most schools finish in December. But going to a private school means we get more holidays so we usually end in November Big Grin that also means I finish school in Nov '09. I think its the 20th to be exact. Can't wait Big Grin