MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users online in past 15mins not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So if im logged in and im active then i log out and go to see the users active in past 15mins, it wont say my username. Why is this? I was active in the past 15mins. It will just say i was a guest active.
Codyp Wrote:So if im logged in and im active then i log out and go to see the users active in past 15mins, it wont say my username. Why is this? I was active in the past 15mins. It will just say i was a guest active.

You would be on the 15 min list, but since you logged out you won't see your username unless your on a different computer with a different IP.
rcpalace Wrote:
Codyp Wrote:So if im logged in and im active then i log out and go to see the users active in past 15mins, it wont say my username. Why is this? I was active in the past 15mins. It will just say i was a guest active.

You would be on the 15 min list, but since you logged out you won't see your username unless your on a different computer with a different IP.

Ok i tried this, but this still doesnt work. I even try this on the official mybb forums and it doesnt work.
If you think this is a potential bug, create a thread in the bug reports form here: http://community.mybboard.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18

and the staff can investigate it further.
If you log out, you're no longer logged in, so of course, you're no longer online >_>
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:If you log out, you're no longer logged in, so of course, you're no longer online >_>

However, it says user active within a 15minute period. Once logged out, the fifteen minutes countdown should start.
rcpalace Wrote:
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:If you log out, you're no longer logged in, so of course, you're no longer online >_>

However, it says user active within a 15minute period. Once logged out, the fifteen minutes countdown should start.
The wording may be a little confusing, but if you look at the line of text above that, I believe it says "Who's Online". Once you log out, you're no longer "online" now, are you?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
rcpalace Wrote:

The wording may be a little confusing, but if you look at the line of text above that, I believe it says "Who's Online". Once you log out, you're no longer "online" now, are you?

Once you leave the site, you're no longer on the site anymore either, now are you?
rcpalace Wrote:Once you leave the site, you're no longer on the site anymore either, now are you?

Once you have left the site, you don't suppose we can track your location further, do you?
My point is; Who's online in the past 15 minutes. This means if I log out just now, I was logged in 15 minutes ago. Wink
Pages: 1 2