MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cant post and log out D=!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i clik to post, this message appear me: "Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again"

And when i try to log out: "Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu."

Please, help me.
Gerardo Wrote:When i clik to post, this message appear me: "Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again"

And when y try to log out: "Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu."

Please, help me.

Sounds like you are using a older skin and thus i suggest you check out the sticky topics. Smile