MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I've made this forum "Staff Room" on my forums, and only moderators, super moderators and administrators can access it. Now I myself as main administrator have no problems, but my mate who's also administrator can't see it. She can see it in the admin panel of course, but on the forums, she can't access it. I've created a test account, made that administrator too and it's got the same problem? Anyone any idea what could be the problem?
Are those admins members of any other groups? Do they have Admins set as their main group?
administrators is the main group yes.
they aren't members of any other groups
Oh never mind I see what the problem was. They were members of other usergroups (moderators and super moderators) as well, but I took them out of those groups, so theré s only the primary usergroup "Administrators" and now it works Smile
The alternative workaround is to set custom forum permissions (uncheck the "Inherit/Default") for all usergroups for that particular forum.
hmm, thanks Smile