MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to alter the HTML behind the screens that appear when you login/out stating:

"You have successfully been logged in.
You will now be taken back to where you came from."

and:

"You have successfully been logged out.
You will now be taken back to the forum index."

I wanted to make an addition to the actual HTML code, not just alteration of the text (as I imagine is accessible somewhere in ACP, Language Packs, Manage). Possible? Was thinking maybe it's something to do with member.php but when started to "play", I then thought not...
It uses the 'redirect' template.
Works like every other redirect; like when making a new thread; it justs displays another text.
That's fantastic! Thank you very much LeX- , been trying to hunt down the right template to alter for a while now and worked perfectly when I knew which one it was. As I say, thanks
OK - next question... Which template deals with the HTML behind the registering Registration Agreement and the Registrationo form? (As I said before, I know text is alterable through ACP, Language Packs, Manage)
Registration Agreement:
ACP - Templates - Modify/Delete - 'yourset' [Expand] - Member Templates [Expand] - member_register_agreement

Registration Form:
ACP - Templates - Modify/Delete - 'yourset' [Expand] - Member Templates [Expand] - member_register
Cool - thank you. (Pete owes a pint or two Smile )