MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help with host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I need a host that is good, that not give me problems and that is cheap .. i was thinking of buying one in hostgator ..i dont know if it is good .. do you recommend it to me? Or do you know a better one? That is cheap?

Thank you
sorry for the English .. I am using a translator .. because in the spanish forum nobody answers me

Does the hosting of 4.95/mo of hostgator serve me to host this forum without problems?

And again sorry for my English I hope that you could understand me
rh1n0 Wrote:Try this: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=30827

I already check it, the one I more like me was hostgator I think its cheap but I want to know if with this plan (4.99/mo) I can use mybb without problems..

I have never bought a host and want to insure of not being wrong
2 people recommended them so I think they'll be fine. I know they meet the requirements but never used them before.

Just buy a month and if you don't like them get your money back as they have a 45 day money back guarantee, so you don't have much to lose if you don't like them. Wink
NetSage Wrote:2 people recommended them so I think they'll be fine. I know they meet the requirements but never used them before.

Just buy a month and if you don't like them get your money back as they have a 45 day money back guarantee, so you don't have much to lose if you don't like them. Wink

ok thanks Big Grin, i didnt know that, one question what host you use?
And another question does host come with domain? Or domain bought apart?
Umm well that varies from host to host. So you will have to check with HostGator or someone who has used them.

I'm currently on B-Asil but thats free hosting.
You have to buy a domain, but some sites give out free ones.
.co.cc is pretty good.
If not then
http://www.no-ip.com Toungue
Some hosts provide free domains with their plans, but the downside to that is you do not own the domain, so if you leave they don't have to transfer it to you. I would suggest registering your own domain with a ICANN Accredited registrar, it's less than $10 a year and it's yours to do what you want with.
What translating program are you using? The English translation is the best I've seen!

The post by Rh1n0 should give you great hosting sites.
I'm hosted on Hostgator, I get my domains from Namecheap.
Pages: 1 2