MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pokévolve - A new Pokémon forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, here's a forum I just started;

http://www.pokevolve.com

So yeah... dunno what else to say Toungue So if you're a Pokemon fan check it out Wink

Hope to see some of you over there Toungue

Thanks.
WOW!

Awesome theme, at first I thought you were using Vbulletin.
Yeah, I will say that the theme does emulate vB well.

On the other hand, why you'd want to emulate that is beyond me. I'm a proud open source user <3

I'm sure that your forum will succeed if you keep plugging away at it though, you made it look very professional. Will Mt Moon have competition? :o
PHP_Paul Wrote:Will Mt Moon have competition? :o

Ha, I hope so, getting to their level would be flippin' awesome Big Grin

EDIT: Just noticed that Mount Moon is your forum Toungue Great site Smile

Thanks for the comments guys, I generally edit skins on any forum software to look like vB since I find it easier and prefer it to navigate around Smile
Wow. Very nice forum. It looks great.

I have been searching for a designer to finish my forums design. It seems no one on the webmaster forums can do it. I guess you have to be a Pokemon fan to be able to make good Pokemon skins.

Do you do services? I would be intrested. Big Grin
Cool theme,I have a question what plugin you use for the section that says:

Welcome to Pokévolve!
Welcome to Pokévolve
Thanks for visting us! You are currently browsing our forum as a guest which means you cannot post, or participate in general forum activity. By joining for free you will be able to post on the forum, vote in polls, communicate with other members and generally have a good time! So... what are you waiting for? Register Now!

Once you have signed up be sure to check by the New Users section and introduce yourself to the community.
I use this plugin;

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/welcome-me...od-updated

The message was customized by me though, it comes with another default message Smile
Thank you very much
I really like that skin!