MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ubuntu ClearBlue and MyBB 1.2.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I´ve installed a fresh 1.2.12 MyBB, and then Ubuntu ClearBlue theme. I get "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and logout problems.
I´ve read http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28222, but I´m not sure what exactly I'm supposed to do after "find updated templates"...
Can I just "revert" every template? Should it work? What can I loose?

Thanks!
If your template is customized with special features, reverting it may lose those features. You can always re-import the theme if you have problems.
- Used "find updated templates"
- Some of them were reverted, other not, but I´m sure differences are only of style
- Some of the templates found by "find updated templates" have no differences with master ones ("The two templates you've selected are both the same and cannot be compared.")

But still getting "Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu."

¿What's next?

Regards.