MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: posible mybb hosting script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi evrey one
i have one simple question
I have a question it is possible that mybb script be hosting script in order anyone who wants have Forum can build it without having to buy space lake phpbb script and blog script hosting
i hopp my aidea is clear and sorry for my bad english
Thank
There are free hosting providers out there. Here's a list of free hosts people here recommend.
Awtil, I have made such a script. You can download it free here or view a demo here.

We're also working on a version for MyBB 1.4, which will have a lot more features. For more info see here.

BMR777
thank you a lot
i will tray is in my localt server befor put it in my site
but it's posible
to limite the fil or space for any forum?
it's posible to put adds in any new forum?
it'is posible to manage all new forum fonction lake upload theme add theme to forum attach files

becous i think if any one can add any file i will lost my space

thank you
Quote:it's posible to put adds in any new forum?

Yes, in the Host Admin CP you can specify ad code to appear in the headers or footers of all forums.

Quote:to limite the fil or space for any forum?

Currently you cannot limit attachment space with my script, but you can set PHP's max_upload_filesize variable in a .htaccess file which will specify the maximum file size a user can upload to your server.

Quote:it'is posible to manage all new forum fonction lake upload theme add theme to forum attach files

Yes, you can upload new themes. Forums cannot upload their own themes, you need to do that for them. Also, if you need to delete attachments they are all kept in the standard MyBB attachments folder still.

BMR777